Week 3 - How is it going?

Hi everyone, how are you doing? ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry if I haven't written in the past week. It was a very stressful time because my wife and I moved out of our house in Milan for good, and the logistics were overwhelming.

Now that we're on summer vacation, I have more time to dedicate to my studies (which I haven't abandoned haha) and to my blog.

My third week with CS50 focused on algorithms was incredibly challenging, especially the final problem called "Tideman". This problem involved creating a complex election method using a series of functions. As I said, it was very challenging - it took me five days - but the feeling of accomplishment at the end was incredibly satisfying.




What's important to me is how I feel during these challenges. Every time I encounter something difficult, I enjoy the process of finding a solution and solving the problem. These experiences confirm my decision to pursue this path every day. So, I'll keep pushing forward, excited for the next challenge.

Now, if you have any tips for my blog or our trip, please share them! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

See you next time, and happy coding! ๐Ÿ’ช

Commenti

Post piรน popolari