Vacations

Hi guys! How are you?

As you can see, I haven't written about my path in these past few days because I was on vacation πŸ˜‚. In particular, I was at a wedding in Sicily, so my wife and I took advantage of it to spend a week and a half enjoying the Sicilian sea and food. I had never been to Sicily before, and it was even more wonderful than I expected. We decided to stay three days in Sferracavallo, a little seaside village near Palermo, where we devoured some fantastic arancine and many other typical Sicilian dishes. 

Sferracavallo 

Afterward, we visited the stunning Saline dello Stagnone near Marsala and had the incredible experience of watching the sunset on a little boat with a glass of wine: amazing.



In our final days, we went to Piana degli Albanesi to eat the best Sicilian cannolo on the island (and in the world, of course). We also visited the incredible Duomo di Monreale and all the best ancient buildings in Palermo: Palermo Cathedral, the Norman Palace (home to the Palatine Chapel), and Teatro Massimo are just a taste of this city's incredible cultural heritage, stretching from Arab times through Roman and up to the present day.

Teatro Massimo di Palermo

So, what about your coding journey?

Oh... You're right, haha! I just finished the fourth lecture and will start the problem set soon. I'll talk to you about it in the next few days... stay tuned.


Have a good (and hot πŸ₯΅) day and happy coding! 😁




Other photo's of our trip:









Commenti

Post piΓΉ popolari